How to turn off quiet mode on Instagram on iPhone Android
Quiet Mode is a function on Instagram that lets in customers to take a wreck from the app while not having to delete it or log out. When Quiet Mode is became on, push notifications from the app are muted and the user`s pastime reputation is hidden from others. This enables to lessen distractions and promotes wholesome display screen time habits.
To permit Quiet Mode on Instagram, visit your profile, faucet the 3 strains in the higher proper corner, then visit Settings and faucet on “Notification.” From there, select “Quiet Mode” and pick the time period which you would really like to set off it for. During this time, you may now no longer obtain any push notifications from Instagram. However, you could nonetheless use the app and obtain notifications for messages and calls.
Quiet Mode is a beneficial device for individuals who need to take a wreck from social media and decrease display screen time, or for individuals who need to keep away from distractions whilst running or studying.
The procedures below can be used to disable Instagram’s Quiet Mode if you have already enabled it:
- Launch the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- By tapping the profile symbol in the bottom right corner, you can access your profile.
- To access the menu, tap the three horizontal lines in the top right corner.
- At the bottom of the menu, tap “Settings”.
- Choose “Your Activity” from the Settings menu.
- Select the “Silent Mode” option.
- Tap the toggle switch next to “Off” to deactivate Silent Mode.
- You can use Instagram normally after turning off Quiet Mode; you will be able to browse your feed, stories, and other features as well as get notifications.
Also Read : Best time to post reels on Instagram 2023